Your company’s brand promise is everything; it describes the reputation of the organisation as an employer, and its value proposition to its employees. For many, it is about:
- Creating the image of the organisation as a “great place to work” in the minds of employees, candidates and other stakeholders
- Creating a consistent ‘marketing message’ across all touchpoints for talent attraction
- Increasing your talent pool for effective hiring
- Methodically searching for the right candidate for your strategic hire
Inevitable in the current job environment, candidates are selective and fussy about determining the right employer to work for. This is ever more so frustrating for hiring employers with weak branding, however, no company is too small to create good employer branding.
Consider Employer Branding if you are find that:
- Your recruitment is ineffective and that you are constantly having manpower shortages
- Your candidate pool for vacant positions is limited
- You are unsure how to select the right hire
- You intend to grow your business through multiple strategic hires
How We Do It
Articulation of EVP
- Employer Value Proposition (EVP) statement
- Recommendation on initiatives to operationalise EVP
Recruitment & Selection Design
- Recruitment & selection policy & process
- Selection criteria & interview design
- Onboarding process
- Job posting messaging
- Recommendation on recruitment channels and collaterals
Employer Brand Touchpoints
- Employer brand touchpoints review
- Social media messaging
- Passive candidate mapping
- Selection profiling and recommendation
Start attracting, engaging and retaining talented employees of the future. Be an employer of choice!
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) is available to strengthen your company’s people capabilities and support your business growth (up to 70% funding support for SMEs). If interested to tap on such resources, we will be by your side to support you throughout the entire process from start to finish.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact us.