To enhance the protection of your company, you should identify potential risks in advance, analyse these risk and take precautionary measures to reduce or curb the risk.
In other words, taking proactive steps to prevent problems from arising in the first place. Or when they do, you and your team are all ready to address them.
We help you:
- Ensure full compliance in accordance with the Employment Act
- Identify gaps or lapses that carry possible legal consequences
- Implement process and best practices to mitigate risks in HR management.
Consider Compliance & Risk Management when you find that:
- You are unsure of the obligations under the Employment Act
- You intend to ‘clean up’ possible gaps for external audits
- Your employees threaten to file claims with the Ministry of Manpower or the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management
- Your HR practices are inconsistent across different teams
How We Do It
- Compliance status report
- Recommendations to rectify compliance risks
- Employee handbook
- Employment-related collaterals and forms
- Employment Act Advisory
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) is available to strengthen your company’s people capabilities and support your business growth (up to 70% funding support for SMEs). If interested to tap on such resources, we will be by your side to support you throughout the entire process from start to finish.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact us.